- For a Zero and an ordinary keyboard and mouse, a 1 Amp supply is sufficient. If you will be using power hungry USB peripherals without a powered USB hub then a 2 Amp supply is advisable.
- At the heart of the Raspberry Pi Zero is a 1GHz BCM2835 single-core processor, the same as the B+ and A+, with 512MB RAM
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2,4 + 5,0 GHz), 1GB RAM Variants.
- Must have - a microSD card with an operating system and a high-quality 5V power supply to power your board
- Operating Power 5V@2.5A via USB Type-C Port.
This is a micro Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project! The Raspberry Pi Zero is a full-fledged member of the Raspberry Pi family and is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. It has features almost similar to that of Raspberry Pi 2 - with just a micro SD card slot, a mini HDMI port, two micro USB ports (one for power, one for USB), and 512MB of RAM. It has a single-core Broadcom BCM2835 1GHz ARM11 core application processor almost similar to the Pi A+ and B+ but 40% faster than Raspberry Pi 1. Raspberry Pi Zero runs Raspbian and all your favorite applications, including Scratch, Minecraft and Sonic Pi. The board supports mini connectors to save on space, and the 40pin GPIO is unpopulated providing the flexibility to use only the connections your solution requires.