8051 Microcontroller manufacturers have been competing for a long time for attracting choosy customers and every couple of days a new chip with a higher operating frequency, more memory and upgraded A/D converters appeared on the market.
However, most of them had the same or at least very similar architecture known in the world of microcontrollers as “8051 compatible”. The main reason for their great success and popularity is a skillfully chosen configuration which satisfies different needs of a large number of users allowing at the same time constant expansions (refers to the new types of microcontrollers). Besides, the software has been developed in great extend in the meantime, and it simply was not profitable to change anything in the microcontroller’s basic core. This is the reason for having a great number of various microcontrollers which basically are solely upgraded versions of the 8051 family.
Innovation By Engenius..
Embeddinator delivers seamless integrated access to over many articles from over 15,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.
We follow the “learn any time” delivery model. Whether you are in between jobs or have school, two jobs and a young baby, you can learn a new skill. And you can learn anywhere. We call it @Your Pace, @Your Place education.
- India’s First ‘Emotionally Intelligent’ Miko Robot for KidsFebruary 3, 2017 - 5:49 am
- First robot mobile goes on sale in JapanMay 27, 2016 - 5:37 am
- NASA’s Valkyrie Humanoid Upgraded, Delivered to Robotics Labs in U.S. and EuropeMay 7, 2016 - 6:08 am
- Zero Zero’s Camera Drone Could Be a Robot Command Center in the FutureMay 7, 2016 - 6:02 am
- First autonomous robot to operate on soft tissue outdoes human surgeonsMay 7, 2016 - 5:47 am
- How to make non-programmable Line Follower RobotJune 13, 2017 - 6:18 pm
- How to make free wheels robotJune 13, 2017 - 5:15 pm
- Robots Chassis & Mechanical Component DescriptionJune 12, 2017 - 5:24 pm
- How to install the USBASP driver for programmerFebruary 3, 2017 - 5:46 pm
- How to disable the driver signature enforcement in window 8 & Window 10February 3, 2017 - 5:27 pm