Arduino is a computer hardware and software company, project, and user community that designs and manufactures microcontrollers kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control objects in the physical world. This board exposes most of the microcontroller’s I/O pins for use by other circuits. It provide digital I/O pins, some can produce PWM signals, and analog inputs, which can also be used as digital I/O pins. These pins are on the top of the board, via female 0.1-inch (2.54 mm) headers. Several plug-in application shields are also commercially available. The Arduino boards may provide male header pins on the underside of the board that can plug into solderless breadboard.Arduino is pre-programmed with a bootloader that simplifies uploading of programs to the on-chip flash memory. The default bootloader of the Aduino optiboot
Innovation By Engenius..
Embeddinator delivers seamless integrated access to over many articles from over 15,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.
We follow the “learn any time” delivery model. Whether you are in between jobs or have school, two jobs and a young baby, you can learn a new skill. And you can learn anywhere. We call it @Your Pace, @Your Place education.
- India’s First ‘Emotionally Intelligent’ Miko Robot for KidsFebruary 3, 2017 - 5:49 am
- First robot mobile goes on sale in JapanMay 27, 2016 - 5:37 am
- NASA’s Valkyrie Humanoid Upgraded, Delivered to Robotics Labs in U.S. and EuropeMay 7, 2016 - 6:08 am
- Zero Zero’s Camera Drone Could Be a Robot Command Center in the FutureMay 7, 2016 - 6:02 am
- First autonomous robot to operate on soft tissue outdoes human surgeonsMay 7, 2016 - 5:47 am