ARM, originally Acorn RISC Machine, later Advanced RISC Machine, is a family of reduced instruction set computing (RISC) architectures for computer processors, configured for various environment. A RISC-based computer design approach means processors require fewer transistors than typical complex instruction set computing (CISC) x86 processors in most personal computers. This approach reduces costs, heat and power use. These characteristics are desirable for light, portable, battery-powered devices—including, smartphones, laptops and tablet computers, and other embedded systems For supercomputers, which consume large amounts of electricity, ARM could also be a power-efficient solution.ARM is the most widely used instruction set architecture in terms of quantity produced. Currently, the widely used Cortex cores, older “classic” cores, and specialized SecurCore cores variants are available for each of these to include or exclude optional capabilities.
Innovation By Engenius..
Embeddinator delivers seamless integrated access to over many articles from over 15,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.
We follow the “learn any time” delivery model. Whether you are in between jobs or have school, two jobs and a young baby, you can learn a new skill. And you can learn anywhere. We call it @Your Pace, @Your Place education.
- India’s First ‘Emotionally Intelligent’ Miko Robot for KidsFebruary 3, 2017 - 5:49 am
- First robot mobile goes on sale in JapanMay 27, 2016 - 5:37 am
- NASA’s Valkyrie Humanoid Upgraded, Delivered to Robotics Labs in U.S. and EuropeMay 7, 2016 - 6:08 am
- Zero Zero’s Camera Drone Could Be a Robot Command Center in the FutureMay 7, 2016 - 6:02 am
- First autonomous robot to operate on soft tissue outdoes human surgeonsMay 7, 2016 - 5:47 am