PIC Microcontrollers provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design in-support through a global sales and distribution network. The hardware capabilities of PIC devices range from 6-pin SMD, 8-pin DIP chips up to 100-pin SMD chips, with discrete I/O pins, ADC and DAC modules, and communications ports such as UART, I2C, CAN, and even USB. Low-power and high-speed variations exist for many types.
The manufacturer supplies computer software for development known as MPLAB, assemblers and C/C++ compilers, and programmer/debugger hardware under the MPLAB and PICKit series. Third party and some open-source tools are also available. Some parts have in-circuit programming capability; low-cost development programmers are available as well has high-production programmers.
PIC devices are popular with both industrial developers and hobbyists due to their low cost, wide availability, large user base, extensive collection of application notes, availability of low cost or free development tools, serial programming, and re-programmable Flash-memory capability.
Innovation By Engenius..
Embeddinator delivers seamless integrated access to over many articles from over 15,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.
We follow the “learn any time” delivery model. Whether you are in between jobs or have school, two jobs and a young baby, you can learn a new skill. And you can learn anywhere. We call it @Your Pace, @Your Place education.
- India’s First ‘Emotionally Intelligent’ Miko Robot for KidsFebruary 3, 2017 - 5:49 am
- First robot mobile goes on sale in JapanMay 27, 2016 - 5:37 am
- NASA’s Valkyrie Humanoid Upgraded, Delivered to Robotics Labs in U.S. and EuropeMay 7, 2016 - 6:08 am
- Zero Zero’s Camera Drone Could Be a Robot Command Center in the FutureMay 7, 2016 - 6:02 am
- First autonomous robot to operate on soft tissue outdoes human surgeonsMay 7, 2016 - 5:47 am
- How to make non-programmable Line Follower RobotJune 13, 2017 - 6:18 pm
- How to make free wheels robotJune 13, 2017 - 5:15 pm
- Robots Chassis & Mechanical Component DescriptionJune 12, 2017 - 5:24 pm
- How to install the USBASP driver for programmerFebruary 3, 2017 - 5:46 pm
- How to disable the driver signature enforcement in window 8 & Window 10February 3, 2017 - 5:27 pm