EnGeniusLab presents 1 Channel Relay board module which is used for wide variety of AC & DC applications like Home Automation configured, Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, heavy load device, home appliances & controlling higher current loads from microcontroller development board, Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. This Module compiles with international safety standards, the relay is safely driven by transistor drive circuit which make it more compact & relabel hence your input device, is protected from relay circuit and will further protect your microcontroller from relay kick back. This is a 12V 1-Channel Relay module interface board which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, 8051 and so on.
- Equipped with high-current relay 7A@250V AC / 10A@28V DC.
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- High Voltage handling capacity of 220V AC with full protection.
- High quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (COM, NC , NO) for quick and easy connection.
- 3 pin Male header for easy interface with microcontroller.
- Freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility.
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status.
- Mounting holes provided for easy mounting.