The EnGeniusLab AVR AT89S51/52 Development Board can be used to evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of AVR ATMega16 microcontroller. It is a great way to start working with Atmel’s latest range of microcontrollers the ATmega series. The board is ideal for experimenters or as a main CPU board for a more advanced digital system. The MCU socket on board provides support for 40 pin DIP package of AVR AT89S51/52 controller. The board is designed for general purpose applications and includes a variety of hardware to exercise microcontroller peripherals. It is a fantastic tool for code debugging, development and prototyping. The all new board design have made it much more user-friendly than its predecessors, ideally suitable for training and development purposes. The components used in this board are of high quality and the PCB is high quality PCB, which makes this board especially durable. When you start using the EnGeniusLab AVR MCS-51 Development Board you will find it to be one of the best development tool available for 8051 controller.
AVR AT89S51/52 Board Features
- Compact and Ready to use design
- Professional High Quality Glass PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
- Includes AT89S51/52 Microcontroller
- No Separate power adapter required (USB power source)
- Screw terminal for External power Supply (with Jumper Select Option)
- External Power Supply range of 7V to 20V
- Adaptor (any standard 9-12V power supply) option
- On board Two Line LCD Display (2×16)
- Two multiplexed 7-Segment LED Display
- Built in Switches (8 keys)
- Built in 8 LED Interface to test I/O
- On Board External Interrupt and Reset buttons
- Built in Potentiometer interface to ADC
- On Board Temperature Sensor Interface (LM35)
- On Board Bluetooth Interface (HC-05)
- On Board Buzzer Interface
- On Board ISP Connector
- On Board 16 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- On Board Power LED Indicator
- On Board USB Connector
- All Port Breakout Pins are available at male bugs Connector
- Can be used as main board for developing applications
- Power Supply Reverse Polarity Protection
- On Board 7805 (1 Amp) Voltage Regulator
Programmable Device Supported
- All most all input & output devices supported by board like IR, Sound, Ultrasonic, LDR, Voice, Temperature, Humidity, Pulse & Heartbeat Sensors.
- It also support the Communication protocol device like PC keyboard, GPS, GSM, Bluetooth, RF_ID, RF wireless, ZigBee, IOT.
- Other Devices like switches, keypad, Dc motors, stepper motors, and servo motors, DTMF, LED & LED matrix, buzzer, Alphanumeric LCD & Graphic LCD etc.…….