EnGeniusLab present’s ALL IN ONE DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) Robotics Kit for robotic & technology implementer lover, hobbyist, beginner, engineers, engineering students & techy, who want to do Hand-On-Practical. Our kit has all the features to become expert in real time practical’s by understanding & implementing the projects. The ATmega8 microcontroller board have all major features for robotics & embedded purpose, like board contain on board motor driving circuit with DTMF mobile circuit, Bluetooth female connector & many more. With kit user will get other input & output device will help the user to assemble & perform the robotics task. The Best part of this DIY Kit is that the board is No Separate Programmer required for board, it can easily program by USB Communication & all other devices are tested by industry expert for robotics purpose. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and implementing purpose.
Our Kit is a very easy to assemble, programmable robotic kit that comes complete with a variety of components like sensors, motors, controller board, remote control, Bootloader software, chassis & Bluetooth Devices. This product is geared towards virtual project & practical’s to real time implementation of hand on robotics knowledge & group instruction of fundamentals of robotics.
- ATmega8 microcontroller Board with ATmega8, L293D & HT92B70 IC.
- On Board L293D Motor Driving Circuit, Mobile phone decoder HT92B70 Circuit, 16×2 LCD Header, Buzzer, 4 Switch for input, 4 LED for output,
- No Separate Programmer required for board, it can easily program by USB Communication.
- Specially Designed Bootloader Mode that run on 12MHz by using BOOT Button on board
- 23 Pin breakout are available for outside device interfacing.
- On board voltage regulator available for sourcing regulated 5V @ upto 1A voltage to the board and connecting circuit.
Major Project of Robotics:-
- Wireless Controlled Robot by Bluetooth.
- Wireless Controlled Robot by Radio Frequency (RF) Module.
- Mobile Controlled Robot by DTMF Technology.
- PC (Keyboard) Controlled Robot.
- Line Follower Robot.
- Wall Follower Robot.
- Grid Solver Robot.
- Maze Solver Robot
- Sumo Robot,
- Hand Gesture Robot.
- Edge Avoider Robot.
- Obstacle Avoider Robot.
- Never Fallen Robot.
- Autonomous Robot.
- Joystick Controlled Robot.
- Free Moving Robot & many more……