It is a great way to start working with this combo offer ATmega16 Development Board with AVR USB programmer which make ATmega16 Board more easily programmable & easy to use hardware techiest by EnGeniusLab. The board is ideal for experimenters or as a main CPU board for a more advanced digital system. The MCU socket on board provides support for 40 pin DIP package of AVR ATMega16/32 controller. The board is designed for general purpose applications and includes a variety of hardware to exercise microcontroller peripherals. It is a fantastic tool for code debugging, development and prototyping. The all new board design have made it much more user-friendly than its predecessors, ideally suitable for training and development purposes. USB Programmer easy to use, the programmer will work with a wide variety of Atmel AVR microcontrollers. It can support all window & server like XP, WIN7,8,10 & server 2000 with linux.
This product main motive to inspire the user to start working in embedded world towards by real time implementation of hand on embedded knowledge & group instruction of fundamentals of digital electronics. EnGeniusLab Experts design this product specially who are looking for board which is capable to run all the practical & project from small level to industry high level experiments.
In short this offers lots of features and functionalities at a very affordable price.
- Works under multiple platforms. Linux, Mac OS X and Windows are tested
- Allows you to read or write the microcontroller EEPROM, firmware, fuse bits and lock bits
- Programming speed is up to 5KB/second& Separate Two Different LED’s for power & programmer status.
- This board is buffered and power protected so that you can do some really evil things to the programmer without killing it. It is fast! One of the greatest features of this board is the ability to power the target (up to 500mA) from the programmer.
- Compact and Ready to use design
- Professional High Quality Glass PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
- Includes ATMEGA16/32 Microcontroller
- Board Supports AVR ATMEGA16, ATMEGA32, ATMEGA8535 Microcontrollers
- No Separate power adapter required (USB power source)
- Screw terminal for External power Supply (with Jumper Select Option)
- External Power Supply range of 7V to 20V
- Adaptor (any standard 9-12V power supply) option
- On board Two Line LCD Display (2×16)
- Two multiplexed 7-Segment LED Display
- Built in Switches (8 keys)
- Built in 8 LED Interface to test I/O
- On Board External Interrupt and Reset buttons
- Built in Potentiometer interface to ADC
- On Board Temperature Sensor Interface (LM35)
- On Board Bluetooth Interface (HC-05)
- On Board Buzzer Interface
- On Board ISP Connector
- On Board 16 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- On Board Power LED Indicator
- On Board USB Connector
- All Port Breakout Pins are available at male bugs Connector
- Can be used as main board for developing applications
- Power Supply Reverse Polarity Protection
- On Board 7805 (1 Amp) Voltage Regulator