In ATmega8 DIY Development Kit, Atmega8 Board which we provide in this package is fully featured as scale of industrial requirement. We compose the DIY Kit to make powerful AVR Micrcontrollers series more accessible to you. The board uses Atmega8 an 8-bit, 12 MHz Microcontroller with numerous features. The board also has a USB bootloader which making programming the microcontroller extremely use. You simply need to drag and drop the HEX file by using bootloader software. The board breaks out most of the pins and it fits on a bread board for development of projects & interfacing of outside input & output device.
We try to compose such type of DIY kit which contain all most all type of input & output devices. So that all user can start their learning from basic level Led practical to high level wireless & IOT type practical’s.
- ATmega8 microcontroller Board with ATmega8, L293D & HT92B70 IC.
- On Board L293D Motor Driving Circuit, Mobile phone decoder HT92B70 Circuit, 16×2 LCD Header, Buzzer, 4 Switch for input, 4 LED for output,
- No Separate Programmer required for board, it can easily program by USB Communication.
- Specially Designed Bootloader Mode that run on 12MHz by using BOOT Button on board
- 23 Pin breakout are available for outside device interfacing.
- On board voltage regulator available for sourcing regulated 5V @ upto 1A voltage to the board and connecting circuit.
Programmable Device Supported
- All most all input & output devices supported by board like IR, Sound, Ultrasonic, LDR, Voice, Temperature, Humidity, Pulse & Heartbeat Sensors.
- It also support the Communication protocol device like PC keyboard, GPS, GSM, Bluetooth, RF_ID, RF wireless, ZigBee, IOT.
- Other Devices like switches, keypad, Dc motors, stepper motors, and servo motors, DTMF, LED & LED matrix, buzzer, Alphanumeric LCD & Graphic LCD etc.…….