EnGeniusLab AVR ATmega8 Mini Bootloader Board is introductory board for the AVR family of microcontrollers. The board has Atmega8 MCU with USB bootloader feature, hence no external programmer is required. Bootloader occupies approximates 2K Bytes of flash memory, remaining 6K Bytes can be used for user programming. You can program it with AVR ‘C’ programming concept by using CVAVR & AVR Studio compilers. You should get this board if you’re looking for an easy way to get started with AVR Series of MCUs. The board just takes care of all the basic things that are required to get started. Check the our learning tutorial page how to configure it & work with it.
- USB Interface for communicating with the host computer.
- Direct USB Programmer Development AVR Board by using button of BOOT.
- 23 Pin breakout are available for outside device interfacing.
- On Board reset switch for easy reset of the microcontroller
- On Board Power Circuit for external power source like battery & adaptor.
- Specially Designed Sensor Breakout Pin Connector for interfacing of sensors.
- 35+ Project you can developed on this board by using various outside devices.
- On board voltage regulator available for sourcing regulated 5V @ upto 1A voltage to the board and connecting circuit.
- On Board Motor Driving Circuit L293D.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Run on 12 MHz
- Test 4 LED’S.
- Breakout Pin for all Ports.
Programmable Device Supported
- All most all input & output devices supported by board like IR, Sound, Ultrasonic, LDR, Voice, Temperature, Humidity, Pulse & Heartbeat Sensors.
- It also support the Communication protocol device like PC keyboard, GPS, GSM, Bluetooth, RF_ID, RF wireless, ZigBee, IOT.
- Other Devices like switches, keypad, Dc motors, stepper motors, and servo motors, DTMF, LED & LED matrix, buzzer, Alphanumeric LCD & Graphic LCD etc.…….