Vibration motor is a DC brush motor for achieving the phone’s vibration feature, when you receive a text message or phone, it starts to drive high-speed rotating eccentric done, resulting in vibration.
Specification: Material: iron Size: 10*2.7mm Cable length: about 15 MM Voltage: 1.5 V Current: 0.05A Voltage: 3 V Current: 0.1 A Rated rotor speed: 4000RPM Efficiency: 100% For: Mobile phones, Pager,Electronic vibration equipment Small size meets the needs of an increasingly mobile thin fuselage.
These vibe are tiny discs, completely sealed up so they’re easy to use and embed.Two wires are used to control/power the vibe. Simply provide power from a battery or microcontroller pin (red is positive, blue is negative) and it will buzz away. Works from 2V up to 5V, higher voltages result in more current draw but also a stronger vibration.
- Construction: 10- Flat coreless vibration motor
- Coil construction: Flat coreless core
- Rectifying method: Precious brush and commutator
- Rated Load: Vibration weight
- Rotation direction: CCW or CW
- Motor position: Any position available
- Voltage range for use: DC 2.5V – 3.5V
- Allowable temperature range: -20ºC to 70ºC
- Storage environment: -30ºC- 80ºC