LDR Sensor commonly known as Light Depended Resistance Sensor.The comparator output signal clean waveform is good,driving ability, than 15ma Using the sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor Working voltage of module 3.3V-5V. Output of module do digital switch output (DO Digital and, AO analog voltage output), it easy to connect to main board via female to female jumper wire. A mounting hole lets you easily connect one or more of these on any surface.
The sensor provides a digital output. The sensor outputs a logic one (+3.5V) at the digital output when an Light is Fall in front of the sensor and logic zero (0V), when there is no Light on it of the sensor. An onboard LED is used to indicate the presence of an object. “This LDR SENSOR is designed to work with almost all ARDUINO boards and MICROCONTROLLERs – AVR, PIC, 8051, ARM etc. Operating Voltage: 5V Adjustable Range using preset (potentio-meter on board) This can in turn be used for detecting light in Light Controlled Robot. Useful for various Robotic Applications, light Monitoring system.
- Adjustable Range using preset (Using Potentiometer On board),
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC,
- Digital Output: logic one (+3.5V DC) logic zero (0V DC),
- Mounting Hole of 2.5mm diameter for Easy Mounting. ,
- COMPATIBLE WITH ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.