Line Follower Robotics Kit use ATmega8 microcontroller board has feature for robotics & embedded purpose, like board contain on board motor driving circuit with 4 LED, Bluetooth female connector & many more. With kit user will get other input & output device will help the user to assemble & perform the robotics task. The Best part of this DIY Kit is that the board is No Separate Programmer required for board, it can easily program by USB Communication. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and implementing purpose.
Our Kit is a very easy to assemble, programmable robotic kit that comes complete with a variety of components like sensors, motors, controller board, remote control, Bootloader software, chassis & Bluetooth Devices. Virtually everything you need to build, code, program and execute the program. This product is geared towards virtual project & practical’s to real time implementation of hand on robotics knowledge & group instruction of fundamentals of robotics.
- ATmega8 microcontroller Board with ATmega8, L293D & HT92B70 IC.
- On Board L293D Motor Driving Circuit, 4 LED for output, & Bluetooth Slot.
- No Separate Programmer required for board, it can easily program by USB Communication.
- Specially Designed Bootloader Mode that run on 12MHz by using BOOT Button on board
- 23 Pin breakout are available for outside device interfacing.
- On board voltage regulator available for sourcing regulated 5V @ upto 1A voltage to the board and connecting circuit.
Major Project of Robotics:-
- Wireless Controlled Robot by Bluetooth.
- Wireless Controlled Robot by Radio Frequency (RF) Module.
- Mobile Controlled Robot by DTMF Technology.
- PC (Keyboard) Controlled Robot.
- Line Follower Robot.
- Wall Follower Robot.
- Grid Solver Robot.
- Maze Solver Robot
- Sumo Robot,
- Hand Gesture Robot.
- Edge Avoider Robot.
- Obstacle Avoider Robot.
- Never Fallen Robot.
- Autonomous Robot.
- Joystick Controlled Robot.
- Free Moving Robot & many more……