Prototype shield expansion board with SYB-170 mini breadboard base for Arduino UNO proto shield. For when you need to make your own stuff to stick on an Arduino-sized outline.There are a variety of Arduino prototyping boards to makeyour custom-circuitry assembly easier, with varying degrees of flexibility.
This one is the official Arduino Proto Shield v.4
The Prototyping Shield is designed to facilitate easy prototyping with an Arduino or an Arduino compatible board. It provides prototyping board space to build custom circuits and is great to build custom projects with the Arduino. All IO pins of the Arduino can be tapped into through header pins and empty solder pads for easy expansion. 5V and Gnd power rails are also available on the board.
The board also has 4 general purpose LEDs and 2 general purpose switches which can be connected to any IO pin on the Arduino.
- Compatible with Arduino NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, UNO, Arduino-clones and other boards with an Arduno compatible pinout
- Large prototyping area with standard 0.1” spaced holes
- GND and 5V power rails for easy expansion
- 4 x General Purpose LEDs
- 2 x General Purpose Switches
- Board comes with clear and legible pin lables for rapid prototyping.
- With self-adhesive tape on the back of miniboard, easy to stick on the Arduino prototype shield
- Circuit used for building prototype can be directly soldered on the board
- You can also connect the above mini breadboard circuit
- Bread board and circuit board via double-sided adhesive connections, soldered breadboard and the circuit board are separated