SIMCOM 800 GSM Module is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module designed for the global market. It works on frequencies GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz and PCS 1900MHz. SIM800 features GPRS multi-slot class 12/ class 10 (optional) and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4. With a tiny configuration of 24*24*3mm, SIM800 can meet almost all the space requirements in users’ applications, such as M2M, smart phone, PDA and other mobile devices. SIM800 has 68 SMT pads, and provides all hardware interfaces between the module and customers’ boards. SIM800 is designed with power saving technique so that the current consumption is as low as 1.2mA in sleep mode. SIM800 integrates TCP/IP protocol and extended TCP/IP AT commands which are very useful for data transfer applications.SIM 800C GSM/GPRS SMT module is a compact version of the SIM 800 packaged in a sleek and compact size of 17.6*15.7*2.3 mm! Supported with Quad band (850/900/1800/1900MHz), the module gives you a worldwide connectivity at your finger tip, providing seamless worldwide connectivity with fast time to market solutions and vast Industrial needs.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz – connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T-Mobile is suggested)
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset OR an external 8Ω speaker + electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts (yeah, we don’t exactly know why this was included but it works really well)
- PWM/Buzzer vibrational motor control
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection
- Support up to 5*5*2 Keypads.
- One full function UART port, and can be configured to two independent serial ports.
- One USB port can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading.
- Audio channels which include a microphone input and a receiver output.
- Programmable general purpose input and output.
- One SIM card interface.
- Support Bluetooth function.
- Support one PWM.
- PCM/SPI/SD card interface, only one function can be accessed synchronously.
- Power supply 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Typical power consumption in sleep mode is 1.2mA
- Frequency bands GPRS multi-slot class 12
- Support SIM card: 1.8V, 3V
- Serial Port: Can be used for AT commands for data stream
- USB Port: Can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading