This is a pack of single-strand 100 Meter wire. Perfect for breadboard connection & circuit .Single Lead Wire /Hookup wire is perfect for point-to-point wiring applications and internal wiring for meters and electronic equipment. Single lead Wire commonly used in various low load applications like breadboard connection and also perfect for LED wiring. It exactly suited to your application—whether it’s as straightforward as a control cabinet in a protected environment or as specialized as a machine tool on the factory floor, a high-temperature oven, or off-road construction equipment.
Wire is a single insulated conductor wire in the family of lead wire that may be used for low voltage, low current applications. The lead wire is frequently used in control panels, automotive, meters, ovens, internal wiring of computers, electronic equipment, business machines, and appliances. The wire is most often used within enclosed electronic equipment. Certain types of the lead wire may even be used in challenging military applications.
- High Conductivity
- Stranded and solid copper conductors, bare or tinned, with other platings available for special application needs
- Color-coded insulation for easy circuit identification
- UL, CSA, and Mil-spec compliance
- Convenient put-ups as short as 100 feet
- Excellent uniformity and low-fray design for easy handling, stripping, and termination
- Broad range of insulation
- Flawless Operation
- Perfect for LED wiring
- Widely used in Electronics Instruments.